BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Its been a long long Time

So looking at my blog today I realized that I have not written since Thanksgiving. Yeah that is WAY TOO LONG. So much has happened since the BYU/Utah game (which we won by the way) so I will have to catch y'all up.

In December we welcomed a new baby to our family. Maxwell George McKee was born December 8th, 2009 at 7lbs 10oz and 21.5 inches long. Max has been dearly loved by all his siblings, and has been a great addition to our family. He is a sweet little boy and apparently looks a whole lot like daddy. Poor Kid. Christmas found our family well and we welcomed some new toys into the family. Heather got me a 2001 Ski-Doo Summit 800 snow mobile. though she has questioned the purchase once or twice when her brother/dad/cousins or other freinds call me and want to hit the mountains for the day. I actually got about 8 days in on my sled this year, while only getting one day in on the slopes.

In January I found myself looking for a new job. The mortgage market was getting increasingly more difficult and the income in each loan was dwindling. I found myself without a job for all of February. This proved to give me some additional time at home to do things like clean the garage which now can be used in its full 4 car glory. I even have a work bench in the back where I can put tools and pretend to be manly.

In March I began a new job with Discovery Energy. We are a Utility bill audit firm and I work as a National Account Executive. I am a sales guy who prospects potential new clients for our audit services. It is a small company and I am working hard to overcome the learning curve and make some big sales. All in all I think it could turn out to be a great opportunity.

The Mariners started play early last week and I am again fully in tune with all of their goings ons. After trading for Cliff Lee (former Cy young winner) I like our chances this year.

I will be posting more frequently now that I have the hard "starting over" post done.

0 comments: