BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

Today is the Birthday of my sweet wife Heather. She is 29* and will forever be. She is the love of my life. My Rock in the storm of life. The mother of my children, And the most beautiful woman on the face of the Earth. I still to this day do not know how I fooled her into marrying me, but boy am I glad I did. In such a short time we have shared much and over the rest of eternity we plan to experience much much more. I love so many things about you that it is hard to know where to start. You truly are my best friend. You put up with some of my more entertaining intricacies. You laugh with me, let me vent when I need to, and let me help you when you need it. you are the light of my life. I can't think of anyone who I would rather spend eternity with. I love you Heather and I hope on this, your birthday, that you have an awesome day. I love you sweetheart.

0 comments: