BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2008

He Went to Jared!

So as many of you may have read I have found my own Princess Charming. Her name is Heather and on Friday I asked her to marry me. The best part is SHE SAID YES!!! Here are a few pictures of her ring that I did indeed find at Jared The Galleria of Jewelry. Heather sends her condolences to any eligible bachelorette who missed out, but she is Happy to claim me as hers. :) And frankly I couldn't be happier. More pics to follow but this should do for the interim.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! Wow! It takes up half her finger! Haha! Congratulations JR! Love ya

Rosie said...

wow... thats a lot of sparkely ring. Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

A LITTLE JEALOUS... I LOVE THE THICK BANDS... :( I DIDNT GET A THICK BAND LOL MAYBE SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD... LOL BUT CONGRATS HOW DID YOU PROPOSE AND HOW DID YOU MEET WHERE YOU GETTIN MARRIED!

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Nice ring!...I actually said "wow" when I looked at the picture! Well, actually I said "holy crap!" Thats some mighty nice bling bling if ya know what I mean. Congrats! Heather is one lucky girl!...in more ways than one, of course!