BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Looking back...

I was reminded recently about a blog post that I had put up here. One of my first actually. I was lamenting my re-entrance into the dating pool. It is funny to look back and see that in March I was asking for Princess Charming to show up. It took her a while but Heather showed up just in time. :) I am so thankful for her and I cannot wait for our Cancun Wedding on Nov 10th. Finally I get to begin the rest of my "Happily Ever After".

2 comments:

Regs said...

You're re-entrance into the hellish dating world didn't last too long - I'm impressed! And so happy that you found someone who will be your partner. :-) You're awesome, JR.

Anonymous said...

That was me... i reminded you.... lol thanks to me you wrote a blog... hahah lol