BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The bane of my existence revisited

So after leaving AT&T I have done something that some of you may find funny. I am now an iPhone user. Yes that is correct. The very bane of my existence is in fact helping me to carry on my existence now. There are a few reasons for this. First and foremost the phone is pretty freaking cool. Granted it does leave a bit to be desired with its functionality as compared with the Blackberry's, but all in all it may well stand up to the title of "My Favorite Consumer Device" that my buddy Wade Eyerly dubbed it with a few months back, as he chastised me for sticking with my berry. The second reason is flexibility. Because of the way that AT&T treats the original iPhone I can upgrade to a new phone anytime I like. So when the new Blackberry Bold or iPhone 3G launch later this Summer (next week for the iPhone 3G) I can move into one of those and still get the upgrade price. And of course the best part is that I can expense it to the company :) Wait did I tell you that I love my job??

2 comments:

Wade Eyerly said...

Glad to hear you are doing well, and taking my advice. I really like the iPhone. But...I've never really used a blackberry. Who knows?

Tobias said...

Well Jr... Since you went from a Blackberry fan to a Iphone fan... Now you can go from a BYU fan to a Ute fan... It would be a simple transition, and I would help you.