BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Tale of Two Spaces

So a few days ago I set aside time to clean my apartment up a bit. I am living alone for the time being so I can't possibly blame the mess on anyone else, except perhaps my daughter, but it is my job as daddy to clean up after her at this age. So I set out to clean the front room. you can see the results here.


So as you can see to the general public my apartment is a pretty clean place. Granted as always the dishes need to be done (but that is an on going problem not likely to be solved during bachelorhood) So I realized recently as I was brushing my teeth that my bedroom could use a similar level of love.


So perhaps over the next day or two I can get the dishes done and my bedroom cleaned. Being that over the last couple days I have cut my commute down from mattress to Office chair to just rolling over to pull the laptop into bed with me, perhaps I should expend a bit of the time from my saved commute in cleaning the "Office". But, Please! One thing at a time!

1 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

WOW...your place looks great!!! And fyi...I am so glad that you are happy!...and that you have found a princess charming...that makes me (and Ben) happy, too.