BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

#2 Summer movie time

Tomorrow Marks the first day of Summer. And every kid (and dad for that matter) knows what that means. MOVIES!!! Why it is that all the great movies seem to come out during the summer I am not sure... Well ok its probably because people are home form school and thus have more time. This doesn't change the fact that there are some AWESOME movies coming out this summer. The New Transformers comes out next Wednesday, G.I. Joe later this summer. Not to mention Star Trek and Angels and Demons that are already showing. I am looking forward to seeing many of these and you can expect reviews. Tomorrow I will likely be seeing "The Proposal" with my Super Hot wife. I love the summer time!

1 comments:

Rosie said...

you're such a good sport for going to see that with her. I think I'm going to plan to see it with Emily. =)