BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

#7 Summer Movies Revisted - Transformers

So last night we took Parker to see the New Transformers movie. It was exactly what I expected and contrary to what you would find on Rotten Tomatoes I LOVED the movie. Yes it was long, and no you should not drink a couple of large sodas before going in without using the facilities. But on the whole it was a TON of action along with a fairly decent story line. This movie was never going to be an Oscar nominee. Its based on a combination of action figures and a cartoon for crying out loud. There was a ton of action, there was comedy, and for its target audience (18-35 Year old Boys) there was also Megan Fox. Lucky for me I am Married to a woman who has Ms. Fox beat on looks and smarts and I couldn't be happier, thus I can exclude myself from the target demographic. Whether it was the bathroom style humor of a Decepticon genitalia, the antics of an Ancient Decepticon turned Autobot who was "Too old for this crap" the movie was funny. The movie had action and explosions a plenty. Easily worth the $8 and likely worth a purchase on Blu-ray.

1 comments:

Michelle Bready said...

Yup...great movie. Haven't seen the first one and I STILL liked it.