BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

No More Teachers! No More Books! ...

So today my academic career comes to a close. Its not bitter. Its not bittersweet. Its just freakin sweet!!! I finished my last paper last night. It ended up being 16 pages of analysis on basball statistics for the past 30 years. And the best part was that I was in bed by 11 o'clock. So aparently it took my ENTIRE tour through academia to learn how to not procrastinate a paper to the point where it takes an all nighter to finish it. Maybe I really did learn something :)
After today I have 3 exams to take and I am officially finished. Those exams are not going to be cakewalks by any stretch of the imagination but I am confident that I will triumph. So very VERY soon I will no longer have to stress on a Sunday evening that I have homework to turn in the next day. Boy thats going to be sweet. So now with all of my new found free time i can read books that I WANT to read. Or if i am feeling like it I can take a walk in the park with a really cute friend on a sunny day. Or kill people and break things in the virtual reality that comes to me via the Playstation 3. Or beat my roommate mercilessly at Smash Brothers on the Wii. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!!
Could life be any better?? I submit that it cannot!

0 comments: