BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Fever... and other random thoughts

So today is a gorgeous spring day. Its sunny, and getting warmer, makes me wanna go do drastic things like run. Now you may laugh because I say running is drastic but for me it is. Last week I went for a nice 2 mile run and nearly had to have a lung transplant at the end. But there is a reason its called spring FEVER. Fevers only come with an ILLNESS. So clearly I am not in my right mind when I go running... but even amongst all the hacking and feeling as though a lung is about to relocate itself from the pulmonary cavity onto the sidewalk, it feel remarkably good.

Today I had realization. I have 3 days left of school. 3! Thats like... in my entire academic career 3 DAYS! So needless to say I am excited. Now I just need to survive those three days and thier respective final exams and I will be golden. :)

Today I also had another realization. With my homework for the week complete, my monster papers pretty well in check, and working an opening shift at work, I find myself with very little to do this evening. The girl I would choose to spend my evening with is otherwise occupied tonight so it may be a night for killing terrorits on Rainbow Six Vegas 2. But the realization came when I thought about how my evenings will go after graduation. I realized this is just a prelude to how my evenings will go. "No more teachers, no more books..." I get to relax and spend my evenings how i want to... GOSH! I'm just not sure how to spend my new found free time. Maybe with the extra time Princess Charming will find me... :)

1 comments:

Dalen&Mary said...

You are not going to know what to do with yourself! Good luck, and Congrats! Graduation is a huge!