BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sound Financial Advice... and other thoughts

So In my next to last class of Financial Economics, Dr. Jensen left us with some financial advice that I plan to follow. He said "Pay 10% to the Lord, 10% to yourself, amd spend the rest" to which one of my classmates said "or 80% to your wife" This is from a man who has spent his life studying the economy and is looking at a well taken care of retirement. So as far as advice givers go he has the qualifications.

I am taking a vacation after graduation. A little road trip to San Diego. Never been to San Diego. We are stopping along the way in Las Vegas and probably a Dodger game too. I am excited, no school no work... just me and a freind and lots of play time. I am really looking forward to it. It was brought to my attention that my last vacation that didn't involve Seattle or a Mariners game was nearly 3 years ago, whilst married (mostly happily) in the Caribean. So it is a vacation FAR overdue.

So there are 2 days left of classes for me. Yup 2 classes. Then finals... boy its gonna be wierd to not worry about school any more.

0 comments: