BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

#32 Time for Football

Today is the first day of Fall camp for BYU. I am VERY excited to see this season unfold. Once again I have season tickets. This time as a Cougar Club member. We have a pair of seats in the West stands with our neighbor. I excited to see Florida State, TCU, and Utah all come strolling through the meat grinder that we call Lavell Edwards Stadium. We have not lost in 3 years at home (18 straight wins) and I don't see us starting now. Should we pull off an unexpected win against Oklahoma in Dallas (think 1993 Miami) then we could be in line for a magical season. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

We want to go to the homecoming game...do you think we could still get tickets?? BTW, my parents and my sister's family are going to the Oklahoma game!

Regs said...

You guys should come out for the OU game. It should be fun. And even though I normally dislike the Sooners, Go Oklahoma!! ;-)