BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

#36 Beat at bowling by my 2 year old

My wife said recently that this blog was getting "too Political" So in her honor the next weeks worth of blogs will not be politcal. just fun, which brings me to this post. My parents were in town over the weekend. For fun we decided to take all the kids bowling. The kids were VERY excited and we set up the bumpers so that every one would have fun. Check out the pictures.


Grandapa, Grandma and Dad (me)

Shelbie Shaking her Booty
Shelbie still shaking
Grandma and Kayla

The Kids shoes

My Hot Prego Wife





As you may have surmised this is the 2 year old that beat EVERYONE with the exception of Grandpa. Seriously what 2 year old bowls in the 120's???

1 comments:

Rosie said...

Heather looks great and Shelbie looks adorable, as usual. =)