BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

#33 Good Music is just good music

So I listen to a lot of music through the day. I am a big fan of Pandora.com where I set up "stations" that allow me to listen to all sorts of music that I enjoy. Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, Fall Out Boy, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, even a little Michael Jackson from time to time. Recently in an effort to have a more relaxing work environment I have started listening to John Schmidt. He is a pianist and I enjoy the simple sound of a piano, especially when the works of the Masters (Bach, Beethoven, Mozart) are played. This video is a piece that Schmidt has been working on combining the Taylor Swift song "Love Story" with Coldplay's "Viva la Vida". I though it was awesome and had to share it.

1 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

That was awesome! Have you heard his song "Pachelbel meets U2?" Its a good one, too.