BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Bane of my Existence


So on Monday, Satan (aka Steve Jobs), announced plans for the 3G iPhone at the Apple world wide developers conference. This was not a wholly unexpected announcement. What was a bit unexpected was the release date, July 11th. Now for those of you thinking
"Hey that's only
a month off"
let me help you understand how that month is going to play out. For the next 4 weeks I will field at a minimum 25 phone calls a day asking
"hey when does the new iPhone come out"
or
"is there a waiting list that I can get on for the new iPhone?"
or my personal favorite,
"So, tell me about this new iPhone."
Needless to say I am already fed up and it will just get worse.


One side effect of this new phone will be a dragging month of June. Our Sales numbers will flounder. And then iPhone will come out and it will all be roses again. but until then I will have to endure a really rotten sales month. Thus adding fuel to the "get me the heck out of here" fire. I still have yet to hear from Johnson & Johnson but I am hoping that very soon this will change.

2 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

ha!...sounds like you may have a tough month! Ben and I like reading your posts...they are quite entertaining!
And we hope to see you and Makayla (and Emily and her friend that is a boy)for dinner on Friday! And Ben wants to know more about the new iphone...and when it comes out?

Tobias said...

What there is a new Iphone coming out? What are you talking about. I swear everytime I get used to my &^&%$^^ phone they come out with something new!!! I have heard this phone will make juice, and be able to wipe your butt after going #2. I have also heard that you can pretty much take control of minds with this phone. I can't wait... I will be in the at&t store on the 11of July waiting just like everyone else.