BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law Katie tagged me... so here goes!

3 joys: My Daughter. she is daddy's girl. A good powder day. Waste deep and ultra light. Spending time with friends around.

3 fears: Being alone for the rest of my life. Not achieving my highest potential. And Missing a great powder day :)

3 goals: Out of debt entirely by 32. Find my best friend and put a ring on her finger. Get a job that lets me have my weekends again.

3 current obsession/projects: Getting back country ski gear, Pay off the car, My dating life is always a project currently the finding pool is depleted.

3 random facts: I can text with either hand, I am now the owner of 4 pairs of skis, I still have yet to see a national park in Utah. (sad I know)

Lets see I tag Kody, Kate and Matt

0 comments: