BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 6, 2008

Spring Cleaning

So the other day I decided that it was bout d@mn time that I clean my room. After toiling away and getting a few loads of luandry out of the way. I managed to learn a few things in the process; that I do in fact have a floor under all that junk, that dust isn't actually a color for furniture, and that carpet feels better underfoot than an assorted mix of denim and synthetic fiber textiles. So after some dusting and a healthy dose of Pledge and Fabreeze my room is all nice and clean. A room that I am much more anxuious to show off than when it resembled a toxic waste dump mixed with a nuclear disaster site.
It is amazing how much better I feel with a clean room. Matt and I really do have a nice place. it was noted on my birthday how much better it all looks with the living room clean. I really enjoy entertaining when the house is clean. There are a few odds and ends that have never quite made it out the storage area... but on the whole its all very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting

Anonymous said...

Do you still glow at night?