BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The End of an Era

So today is my last day in the wireless industry. I have been doing this same sort of job now for nearly 5 years, but today I leave it all behind. It is a bit surreal to be honest. The industry has been good to me. I got the last year at BYU paid for courtesy of AT&T, I took a once in a lifetime trip to Cancun for 5 days on Sprint's dime. I have made great friends both with customers and coworkers, and I have met some people that I could probably do without ever meeting again. I have made good money and on the whole I have enjoyed what I have been doing. Life has been hard through the past 5 years. I changed majors in school and went through a divorce. Some of my life's hardest days corresponded with time periods during the past 5 years.
today things are looking up. I have graduated from BYU, I landed a great new job in a growing industry, and I am dating a wonderful woman who looks to make me happy. Simply put I am doing great and and happy where things are headed.
As with all new endeavors I am a bit anxious to get started and settled. The new job has great earning potential for me and I honestly think that I can excel and meet some financial goals ( Debt free by 32) which excites me.
Maybe it isn't so much the End as it is the opening of a new chapter of life. Whatever it is I am anxious to get moving with it.

1 comments:

naren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.