BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Death Star Explodes


So today I accepted a job offer from a new company. No i am not going to sell drugs like I thought I might orignally. While that field still does enthrall me I have accepted a job with a firm called Alfresco Software. No longer will I be palgued with customers who can't understand how they could have possibly gotten thier phone wet, or how they could have gone 1000 minutes over on thier plan. Goodbye to retail. Goodbye to working Holidays, or Saturdays, or BYU football game days. No longer do I have to pretend that I didn't really wanna go home to Seattle to see my family for Christmas. I am now an Enterprise software sales professional. The best part? I work from home! Thats right I can work in my pajamas if I so desire. so these pics are for you AT&T. Ever noticed how the AT&T logo smacks of the intergalactic menace that Luke and the boys took care of for us a while back??

1 comments:

Rosie said...

congratulations... heres to free time and weekends, huh?