BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

#11 The real reason I am Alive.



This is a picture of the Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple. My wife Heather and I are hoping to be sealed there on our anniversary September 1st. We have recently submitted all the required paperwork to make this dream, a year in the making, a reality. The Temple is God's home on Earth. Each one has inscribed on it "Holiness to the Lord, the house of the Lord". We are looking forward to attending the dedicatory services on August 23rd with our son Parker. It will be a great experience for all involved. I highly recommend ANYONE to go through the temple open house that is ongoing until August 1st. It is a beautiful building and represents things that are sacred and even more Holy. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to live with my wife into the eternities through the sacred act of sealing. This is the reason that I am alive. To live forever with my sweetheart and our kids. I cannot think of Heaven without my wife there, and when I want to feel what Heaven is like while I am here I attend the temple. I am so grateful for the opportunity to feel my Saviors love there. HE is the reason I live.

2 comments:

Regs said...

I am so proud of you and so excited for you and Heather to be able to share in the temple blessings together. I'm so glad things are going so well for you! I miss you and our lunches. :-)

Rosie said...

so... what are you planning to do with Shelbie on the 23rd? We're trying to figure out if the church is going to provide babysitters to all the families with kids under 8 on the 23rd, since they cancelled regular services and want everyone to be able to attend the dedication and all...