BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

#29 Sweet Revenge

Sorry I have been MIA for the past couple of days. I have been battling what I think is an inner ear infection that has REALLY screwed with my equilibrium. And as you know economists like to have everything in equilibrium (OK that was a bad Econ joke).

So back to the Blogs. Today I found a You-tube video that gave me a good laugh. This guy in Florida had his car towed and impounded by one of the oh-so-typical towing companies. His revenge?? He decided that he would pay the fine with US legal tender. Legal tender of the copper variety. That's right he paid his $88 towing bill with 8800 pennies. Check it out for yourself. I know how I am going to pay my next stupid ticket/towing bill.


1 comments:

Aubrey said...

That was absolutely hilarious!!!! Thanks for the laugh :)