BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

#20 A lack on inspiration

Today I can't think of anything particularly clever to write about. Even my cleverness has its limits it would seem. 10 things I Have found out today are:

1) Felix Hernandez could be a contender for the AL CY Young award this year
2) The Hamptons are located on the Eastern edge of Long Island, NY (for why I found this out you will have to wait for a forthcoming blog post : )
3) Carlos Boozer is a big aft idiot
4) If the Mariners can get to the World series they will have home field advantage. Thanks to the AL 4-3 win over the NL last night in the Midsummer Classic.
5) BYU football now has 20 recruits for the 2010 class that won't sign until February 2010.
6) Taylor Bean & Whitaker is one of the most poorly run mortgage companies I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. not only are they dead in the water to close anything else this month (yes it is mid month) but they are also having difficulty funding the loans that have closed.
7) My wife is the most amazing woman on the planet. 'Nuf said.
8) Making changes to your house after it is already complete and being lived in is a royal pain in the rear.
9) Yards are expensive
10) NOT having a yard is a royal pain too.

Now granted this does not constitute the the full scope of my learning for the day, but it does give you an idea of how my day has been. Hopefully tomorrow inspiration will strike. :)

0 comments: