BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

#26 A day to celebrate

I got a phone call from my baby sister this morning. The first words I heard? "I'm Engaged!!" My next question was "to Who??" actually no that wasn't what I said but it might have been funny had I. I am happy for my little sister and my soon-to-be Brother-in-law. I regularly call him goofy looking but he is a great guy and a great fit for my sister. Congratulations you two.

Today is also the birthday of a dear friend of mine. Regan Housley. Regan and I lived in the same apartment complex and became fast friends when we realized we share a similar whit and sarcastic sense of humor. We worked as life counselors for each other and we are great friends. She has moved back to Oklahoma and I miss our therapeutic lunches. I am grateful for friends like Regan and wish her the best today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN!!!

1 comments:

Regs said...

So, by the way, I totally missed this blog until today, which is dumb because I read your blog every time you update it. Happy birthday to me!! I miss our lunches, too. Oh how I could use them right about now... Miss you, JR!