BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

#13 Lucky 13 would be an unlucky event.

For blog #13 of 100 I have some unlucky news. Last night my youngest, Shelbie, was diagnosed with Influenza H1N1. More commonly known as the "Swine Flu". She was running a 103 Degree fever and was quite miserable. Heather also likely has it as Shelbie has been a mommies girl for the past few days. Last night while we were attempting to give Shelbie her medicine she decided to first spit/cough it back in my face then what we eventually did get her to swallow she threw up all over daddy. Needless to say sick 2 year olds are not fun, but sick pregnant mommies are even more cause for concern as the anti-viral medicine is not safe for pregnant women. I just hope the the prayers and blessings work and that all three come through none the worse for wear.

1 comments:

Regs said...

You're in my prayers. Love you guys.