BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gerbera Daisies

So many of you who know me know that I like to spoil the women in my life. Flowers are generally a fan favorite. My little girl got a dozen roses from daddy on Valentines Day. Now much like flowers, not all girls are the same. Some think that flowers are a waste of money because they just die (what's up with this line of thinking??) while others love getting roses. But the new flower of choice seems to be Gerbera Daisies. They are pretty and colorful and girls seem to love them so who am I not to oblige?

Many times I get asked, "Why do you give flowers so much?" now first I wouldn't say that I give them "SO MUCH" but the answer is easy. why not? They make girls feel special, and I think flowers are great for reminding her how beautiful she is.

Now this is getting cheesy and I really am a guys guy, but seriously I would argue that real men buy thier women flowers so that they always remember how important they are to us macho guys.

0 comments: