BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Single Life...

So nearly two years ago i got divorced. Sad day. I re-entered the single scene. Frankly not my favorite place to hang out.
Along the way I have met some incredible people both male and female. I have had life changing experiences and learned a lot about who JR really is. All in all it has been an adventure, but seriously... I am not a fan of this whole having to date business. There are some beautiful women in my life, and I am a lucky guy to have met them, but lets be honest folks as Tom Hanks put it "Trying other people on to see how they fit" is really getting old. I thought I was done here, now I'm back. I just really hope that Princess Charming is out there...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE FUNNY THING IS YOU FOUND HER... AND GOSH YOU WROTE THIS BLOG A WHILE BACK... THATS WAY KOOL... SEE IT PAYS OFF IF YOU JUST GIVE IT TIME YA KNOW????