BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

T minus 35 days



in 35 days I will graduate from BYU. provided of course that I can survive the next month including finals. This coming week I have 2 exams and one major research paper to write a first draft of. Needless to say my life has a bit of educationally induced stress. If I can simply get through these exams i will be doing OK. They will be brutal but I feel like if I can get through them with a reasonable grade then I will be OK. but the next few weeks its going to be time to buckle down and plow through to the end. That has to start now.


I love the sense or urgency mixed with an unhealthy dose of gut wrench and anxiety that comes at semesters end. I just hope and pray it all comes out well in the end.

0 comments: