BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleep vs. School

so the last few nights I have not slept as much as I would usually prefer. I find myself tired at work and school. Some days I simply choose to not attend school. I find that at times its more beneficial for me to stay home and rest than to attend a class.
Now I am an economist by eduaction and I think that it might prove an interesting study to see if my earning potential is better when I dont sleep but go to work vs when I do get enough sleep and attend class... of course its likely to show that I am better off when I attend, but come on... sometimes that pillow is just so alluring.
Maybe if I get more sleep my blog posts will actually carry some literary merit. :)

1 comments:

Rosie said...

I'm with you... love my pillow, hate my alarm... contemplate calling in sick almost daily. I'm adding a link to your blog on mine (thethornocks.blogspot.com). Love ya!