BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nice guys finish last...

Its a sad truth, but nice guys really do finish last. Why is it that when I try so hard to be such a good guy, that I am just a nice guy, but thats where attraction stops. I think I've earned a little happiness in my life... yet here I sit waiting for it to happen. Crap happens but why does that crap always seem to land on my head lately???

...Maybe I should try being a selfish jerk. They always seem to have a following.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many people have told me that I am a 'nice guy'. The one that mattered the most to me was my ex-girlfriends mother. I know that she always means what she says. I was with my girlfriend for 4 years and I tried to be as nice as I could be but in the end the end it never really mattered. She ended up leaving me for some guy who she met on the internet. Even after I was told about it, I tried harder then ever before to be a 'nice guy' and take care of her as much as I could and I will tell you something, it didn't even matter to her. She is still with him and she only wants me around to be her friend more then likely to take care of her untill she can move away to live with him. I was always taught to be as nice a person as I could be, always be helpful but these last three weeks have taught me a hard lesson that I will never forget. Nice guys do finish last...