BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Creative Juices... & mixed random thoughts

So the last few days I have been trying to feel creative and to come up with a blog post that would be fun... yet I have been woefully inadequate. I simply cant get a good feel of the creative flow. I am not entirely sure why.
My birthday is upcoming. 4 weeks from yesterday. I can t believe I am going to be 29, and 2 days later Makayla turns 5. I am not old enough to have a 5 year old. That reminds me it is time to get pictures taken with she and I again. I will need to call my friend John Tahero so he can shoot those for us. Pictures are fun to take with Kayla and always come out good. They have become my annual birthday gift to myself since the divorce.
I have been contacted by a few head hunters looking for sales people. I will see what happens but I am not convinced that I want anything they are offering. i dont want to take a pay rate cut. I cant afford to. So basically I want everything I now have AND something better. yes yes I want my cake and I want to eat it too. But hey I'm worth it.

0 comments: