BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain

So being from Seattle I am not afraid of the rain. Many days I even welcome it. But this morning I caught myself in a moment of Utah wimpiness... I considered getting my zip-on hood for my Gore-tex jacket because of the downpour outside. I quickly shook myself out of the strange funk that had gripped me and put my head down like a good Seattleite and met the rain head on. The rains are due to continue to the weekend so it will be a respite from the sunny and mid 90's heat from the weekend. It is a double edged sword. The heat outside was nice but running the AC in my apartment is PRICEY!!! So the rain allows me to sleep more comfortably and keeps my wallet healthier. :)

the bottom line is I am so bored at work that I am blogging about the weather... yeah You said it I need a new job.

1 comments:

Dalen&Mary said...

LOL! You and me both, my friend :)