BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grades are in...

And its official I have completed all the requirements for graduation. I am so glad that I can close the book on that chpater of my life :) Here is a picutre of Makayla and I on graduation day.

Right after convocation I took off for San Diego as was previously noted. Here are some more pictures.

Us at the Santa Monica Pier
We went to the San Diego Zoo for Michelle's Birthday.

This was of the stern (nautical term) of the harbor cruiser that we had dinner on for her birthday. It was a great evening.
I have been mulling over my next 'o so clever blog post and will post it once I find my clever side again. Needless to say I am pleased to be a BYU Alum and now I transition into "Find a better Job" mode. Pharmaceutical Sales here I come!!!


1 comments:

Tobias said...

Now its time to have more kids and buy a vini-van. And go bald, and get the calling of the Bishop. That is what happens when you graduate.