BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Homeboy


So over at the Ski Utah website they are selling T-shirts with a Yeti on them. This is quite possibly the awesomest looking Yeti that I have ever seen. With his skis strapped to his back complete with avalanche gear I wanna meet this abominable skiing snowman. I think we'd be homeboys. We could rip the steeps all over the Wasatch, and hike for powder on an epic day. Or maybe he and I could finally make the ascent of Timp and ski the front face. hey maybe he can come be a heathen with me this Sunday as I take a near once in a lifetime opportunity to ski on my birthday. At any rate he is obviously one cool hombre.

2 comments:

Tobias said...

He would look better with a snowboard on his back and a University of Utah wife beater on. I would have said a hoody, but he is a yeti, thus he has lotts of hair to keep him warm. Anyways have fun skiing on your B-Day.

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Hey! I tagged you!...so you need to fill out the stuff from my latest post.
And Happy Birthday! We are super excited to see you in less than 2 weeks! I hope you can come up for dinner in Ogden!
And I think you and the Yeti would be great pals!!! Love ya, Bro!