BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What to do...What to do...

So my birthday is this week. I have even worked a minor miracle and managed to get a Saturday off in order to take the time to celebrate. The only trick is I am not sure HOW to celebrate. I am torn for what I actually want to do. I have considered being a heathen and skiing on my birthday(which happens to fall on a Sunday this year). But I am tempted simply because I have never been in a position to ski on my birthday. Real, honest to goodness, lift served skiing on the first of June. Snowbird is running that day and so I may very well go make some turns before putting the Recons away for the summer. I am trying to figure out what to do with my free Saturday. Last year I had a kegger party with some varied success. I was a little disappointed that people didn't stick around and party but alas it is what it is. The keg is probably out for this year but should make a triumphant return for "JR's XXX Birthday" next year (that's roman numeral 30). So this year is likely to be a bit more low key but I still want to have a good time. So perhaps riding some roller coasters at Lagoon will be the choice. The weather is supposed to cooperate with highs in the 80's.
Its funny I really don't feel any older. if anything I feel younger. but that 1979 in my birth date tells me otherwise. I get to be the same age as my mom this year. That oughtta make her happy. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's right, because Mom is forever 29 and not a day older. :) I hope you get to have fun!