BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

JR's Wishlist

So my birthday is coming up. and I got to thinking. With my new found budget and my goal of being out of debt by the time I turn 32 I wont be spending tons on toys but I think it is still important for me to put away a little from each check for "mad money" spending. So I wanted to compile a list of stuff that I am wanting to purchase for myself. Some of its gear I need for backcountry skiing with my pops, some of it is stuff I just wanna get cuz... i want to. And as long as I do it with cash and not to the detriment of my more far reaching goal then I feel justified.
Here is the list:
1. K2 Shuksan Backcountry skis
2. A/T binding for said ski
3. Garmont Radium A/T Boots
4. A Mountian bike with which to enjoy the incredible terrain in Utah.
5. SigSauer P229 .40 Caliber
6. I'm sure the list will grow over time...

0 comments: