BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mad skillz and dealin drugz

So my cousin who works in pharmaceutical sales told me that I need to put together a "brag book" so that I can show off my mad skillz. This is a book that basically shows a potential employer why I'm so cool and they should therefore hire me. So I get to show off my serious nunchuck skillz ( with the Wii anyway), my bow staff skillz (a broom/mop handle works right?) and my Jedi Mind tricks (convincing my Calculus professor to give me a B when I had originally been scored a D has to be a Jedi mind trick.) The problem I have with the brag book is that I like others to realize that I kick some serious arse without having to show them. If I have to point it out its sorta like having to explain the punch line to a joke, it loses its effect. But the bottom line is this. JR is a pretty killer salesman and if you give him a job he might just be the best drug dealer you've ever hired.

0 comments: