BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Job Hunt

So now that I have graduated, and am moving on in life, it is time to find a new job. I have worked in the cell phone arena for quite some time now but I am getting a little burnt out. I have been in contact with some friends who are in the pharmaceutical sales arena and I am hoping to get some interviews and move away from wireless. It is refreshing to not have school to worry about anymore yet I find myslef with much more free time than i am accustomed to. But I still have yet to get any more sleep. Go figure.
I went and saw Ironman last night. GO SEE IT!!! Fantastic movie. I was thouroughly impressed. I am sure I will see it again. As a consequence of seeing it the movie got out at about 1:30 am. so needless to say my butt was draggin this morning when I had to open the store at 8:30 am. Whenever I get a brilliant idea like a late movie my body makes sure to remind me that I am a lot closer to 30 than 20 or 25.
As if I needed further reminder tonight is daddy night. I am really excited to spend some QT with Makayla. Rest assured that by the end of the night I am going to be ready to crash.

0 comments: